You were just rear ended, or you were hit by a car while in a cross walk, you were walking down the street and a dog attacked you, causing injury. Those are just three illustrations of different types personal injury cases. There are, of course, many others, such as plane and bus accidents, motorcycle accidents, the list goes on and on.
Since 1978, this firm has litigated almost every type of accident case, including plane, bus, pedestrian, auto, motorcycle, bicycle, slip and fall accidents. Our Pasadena personal injury law firm has the experience and knowledge needed to litigate your case to a successful conclusion. We do not “manage cases” we litigate them. There is a big difference.
We do not just sign up a case and wait for medical treatment to conclude and then send out a demand letter hoping for the best. So, here is what we can and will do for you.
- We can assist you in documenting the facts of your case, so in the future you can be consistent when you are asked to recount the details of your accident.
- We can assist you in obtaining medical care, on a lien basis, for your injuries, if you do not have a resource of your own.
- We will can assist in resolving issues concerning repair to or reimbursement for you vehicle, car rental, etc. We do not charge a fee for this service.
- We will arrange for all insurance company requests for written and /or telephonic statements to take place in our offices so one of our attorneys can be present at all times to represent your interests.
- We will ensure that all Governments Claims Statutes are complied with, as well as Civil Statutes of Limitations and Statutes of Limitations for Uninsured Motorists Claims.
- We will, depending upon the severity of your injuries and the existence of liability disputes, initiate litigation as soon as feasible. Why wait 20-24 months to begin a lawsuit that is inevitable.
- We will in most instances advance the funds necessary to move your case along including filing fees, service of process fees, court reporter fees, expert witness fees and so forth.
- We will deduct those advanced costs from your settlement or award, however in the event your case is not successful we will likely not hold you personally responsible for those sums.
- We will make ourselves available, on a timely basis to respond to any questions or concerns you might have concerning your case.
- We will not take shortcuts concerning your case. We will engage in discovery on your behalf, including taking depositions, hiring investigators if necessary, retain experts, and fully engage opposing counsel.
- We will present and demand recovery for all of your losses, including pain and suffering, past medical bills, future medical bills, loss of earnings past and future, personal property loss (clothing, items in your car that were damaged and when applicable), and loss of consortium.