Location: Pasadena, California
Phone: (626) 793-9124
Fax: (626) 793-9510
Email: E-mail Me
About Warren Binder
Pasadena Personal Injury Attorney, Warren Binder, is a highly accomplished and experienced Litigator. Mr. Warren Binder handles cases throughout California, and in some instances other states too. He specializes in catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases. Mr. Warren Binder is a tenacious litigator having achieved well over $100 Million in verdicts and settlements. Some recent results include a $13,500,000.00 settlement for an aviation accident, $6,618,000.00 for a brain injured client who was struck by a car at a bus platform, and $4,375,000.00 for a truck accident. Mr. Binder has fought against virtually every big insurance company in the United States, and against countless Fortune 500 companies. He has also been involved in litigation against government entities at all levels, including Municipalities, Cities, Counties, States, the Federal Government, and various school districts.
On June 15, 2017, the United States Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit affirmed a jury verdict and judgment from the United States District Court in the amount of $14,528,208.86 on an insurance bad faith case which Mr. Warren Binder obtained with co-counsel Arash Homampour in November 2015. Carlos Madrigal, et al. v. Allstate Indemnity Co., et al., Case #16-55839.
Mr. Warren Binder has been working in his family’s law office since 1982. During that time, he has worked exclusively on personal injury cases which include auto, truck, motorcycle and bicycle accidents, as well as aviation accidents, construction accidents, trip and falls, dog bite attacks, medical malpractice, and employment law. Mr. Binder works both in State and Federal Court, and is a distinguished member of the United States Supreme Court. Mr. Binder also has experience in appellate matters, and has had cases before the California Court of Appeals and California Supreme Court.
Mr. Warren Binder attended California State University Northridge. In 1992 he obtained a Bachelor of Science in Law from Glendale University College of law, and in 1994 he received his Juris Doctor degree. While in law school, Mr. Warren Binder served as treasurer for the Student Bar Association, and was the law student liaison to the Los Angeles Trial Lawyer’s Association’s, (now CAALA), law student section.
Mr. Warren Binder is a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Pasadena Bar Association, and American Association for Justice.
Mr. Warren Binder was also recently voted 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Top Attorney, Personal Injury Section, by Pasadena Magazine. Mr. Binder was also voted Super Lawyer Rising Star 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Mr. Warren Binder also holds the preeminent AV (excellent) rating by Martindale Hubbell, and 10.0 rating by Avvo. Mr. Binder is also a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Mr. Warren Binder lives in Encino with his wife and 2 children Matthew and Joshua. When not working or playing with the kids, he enjoys concerts, traveling, sports, and collecting wine.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Mediation Services
- United States Supreme Court
- Glendale University College of Law, Glendale, California
- Juris Doctor – 1994
- Glendale University College of Law
- Bachelor of Science
- Major: Law
- California State University Northridge
Honors and Awards
- Awarded 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Top Attorneys, Personal Injury Section, by Pasadena Magazine
- Avvo rated 10.0
- Southern California Outstanding Young Lawyers, Superlawyer, 2013
- Top Attorney, Pasadena Magazine, 2013
- Clients Choice Award, Avvo, 2013
- Southern California Top AV rated Lawyers, The American Lawyer, 2013
- AV-Rated, Martindale Hubbell, 2013
- Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2011
- Up-and-Coming 100: 2017 Southern California Rising Stars
- Up-and-Coming 100: 2016 Southern California Rising Stars
- Up-and-Coming 100: 2015 Southern California Rising Stars
Selected to Super Lawyers
- 2018 Southern California Rising Stars
- 2017 Southern California Rising Stars
- 2016 Southern California Rising Stars
- 2015 Southern California Rising Stars
- 2014 Southern California Rising Stars
- 2013 Southern California Rising Stars
- 2012 Southern California Rising Stars
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Pasadena Bar Association, Member
- Glendale University College of Law, Student Bar Association, Treasurer
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyer’s Association, (now CAALA), Law Student Section, Law Student Liaison
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member