Narek Garibyan is an associate attorney at Binder and Associates, PLC. He joined the firm in 2019, with a practice focused on representing individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injuries. He is an active member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA), the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), the Armenian Bar Association (ABA), and the San Fernando Valley Bar Association (SFVBA).
Mr. Garibyan graduated with a B.S. from California State University Los Angeles in 2015. He earned his J.D. from Glendale University College of Law in 2019, where he earned high honors in Constitutional Law III, Real Property III, Criminal Law II, and Appellate Advocacy III for writing the best mock appellate brief. During his final year of law school, Mr. Garibyan participated in the Glendale University College of Law moot court and mock trial competitions, earning high marks in both. As a Glendale University College of Law alumnus, Mr. Garibyan regularly volunteers his time to provide guidance to law students.
In May 2019, Mr. Garibyan graduated law school and sat for the July 2019 California bar exam. After taking the bar exam, Mr. Garibyan went to work for Binder and Associates, PLC as a post-bar law clerk. In November 2019, after passing the California bar exam, Mr. Garibyan was hired as an associate attorney with Binder and Associates, PLC.
Mr. Garibyan is licensed to practice law in California and is a member of the bar of the United States District Courts for the Central District of California.
When he is away from work, Mr. Garibyan enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons. He enjoys taking trips to the mountains, camping, and hiking. Mr. Garibyan is a huge baseball fan, and being a lifelong Angelino, his team is, of course, the Dodgers!
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- United States District Courts, Central District of California
- Glendale University College of Law, Glendale, California
- Juris Doctor
- California State University Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Management
- Los Angeles Valley College
- Associate in Arts, Liberal Arts, and Sciences
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Armenian Bar Association, Member
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association, Member
- 2019 Constitutional Rights Foundation Mock Trial Competition Scorer
- English (fluent)
- Armenian (fluent)
- Spanish (proficient)