Narek Garibyan is an associate attorney at Binder Law Group, PLC. He joined the firm in 2019, with a practice focused on representing individuals and families who have suffered serious personal injuries. He is an active member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), the Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA), the San Fernando Valley Bar Association (SFVBA), and the Armenian Bar Association (ABA).
Mr. Garibyan graduated with a B.S. from California State University Los Angeles in 2015. He earned his J.D. from Glendale University College of Law in 2019, where he earned academic achievement in Constitutional Law III, Real Property III, Criminal Law II, and Appellate Advocacy III for writing the best mock appellate brief. During his final year of law school, Mr. Garibyan participated in the moot court and mock trial competitions, earning high marks in both.
In May 2019, Mr. Garibyan graduated law school and sat for the July 2019 California bar exam. After taking the bar exam, Mr. Garibyan went to work for Binder Law Group, PLC as a post-bar law clerk. After passing the California bar exam in November 2019, Mr. Garibyan was hired as an associate attorney with Binder Law Group, PLC.
Mr. Garibyan is licensed to practice law in California and is a member of the bar of the United States District Court for the Central District of California and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
When he is away from work, Mr. Garibyan spends time with his wife and two sons. He enjoys going hiking, camping, and taking trips to the mountains. Mr. Garibyan is a huge baseball fan and being a lifelong Angelino, his team is, of course, the Dodgers!
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court for the Central District of California
- All California State Courts
- J.D., Glendale University College of Law, 2019
- B.S., Business Administration, California State University Los Angeles, 2015
- A.A., Los Angeles Valley College, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association, Member
- Armenian Bar Association, Member
- English (fluent)
- Armenian (fluent)
- Spanish (proficient)