Construction sites are dangerous work zones where the movement of heavy construction equipment and constant activity poses risks to pedestrians and motorists around the area. Every year, people are severely injured and killed when driving by or through construction zones as a result of construction truck accidents. The sheer weight of construction trucks and vehicles account for the significant injury and damage that any of these equipment can cause to occupants of passenger vehicles.
Types of Construction Truck Accidents
Construction truck accidents often involve collisions with:
- Dump trucks
Factors Linked to Construction Truck Accidents
Construction truck accidents often involve:
- Operator inexperience or inadequate training, which can be the construction company’s liability if failed to provide the proper training to the operator
- Operator recklessness, such as speeding, failing to yield the right of way, failing to use indicators when changing traffic lanes, and other violations of traffic laws
- Operator fatigue arising from operators working long hours into the night or for excessive amounts of time
- Operator intoxication arising from consumption of alcohol, illegal drugs, prescription medicines and/or over-the-counter drugs
- Vehicle equipment malfunctions arising from manufacturing defect or improper installation of a specific part of the truck
If you sustained injuries in a construction truck accident due to the negligence or recklessness of the truck operator, you will likely be entitled to compensation for your medical expenses, property damage, and mental suffering.
At Binder & Associates, our experienced Pasadena construction truck accident attorneys will work very hard to obtain the full value of compensation that you legally deserve. Our firm is selective about the number of cases we take, allowing us to focus on your case and provide the individual attention that you need.
Choosing a Construction Truck Accident Lawyers
Construction truck accidents are serious accidents. You need an attorney who knows what steps to take on your behalf and who will aggressively stand up for your rights. Our attorneys have been representing accident victims since 1973, consistently helping clients obtain the maximum possible compensation using our thorough knowledge of the law and our fierce litigating skills.
Contact our office today using the form on this page or call us at (626) 793-9124 to arrange for a free initial consultation. Our trusted attorneys can provide more information about how we can help you. We handle injury claims on contingency fee or “no-fee, no recovery” basis.