Location: Pasadena, California
Phone: (626) 793-9124
Fax: (626) 793-9510
Email: E-mail Me
Pasadena Personal Injury Attorney, Warren Binder, is a highly accomplished and experienced Litigator. Mr. Binder handles cases throughout California, and in some instances other states too. He specializes in catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases. Mr. Binder is a tenacious litigator having achieved well over $100 Million in verdicts and settlements. Some recent results include a $13,500,000.00 settlement for an aviation accident, $6,618,000.00 for a brain injured client who was struck by a car at a bus platform, and $4,375,000.00 for a truck accident. Mr. Binder has fought against virtually every big insurance company in the United States, and against countless Fortune 500 companies. He has also been involved in litigation against government entities at all levels, including Municipalities, Cities, Counties, States, the Federal Government, and various school districts.
Mr. Binder has been working in his family’s law office since 1982. During that time, he has worked exclusively on personal injury cases which include auto, truck, motorcycle and bicycle accidents, as well as aviation accidents, construction accidents, trip and falls, dog bite attacks, medical malpractice, and employment law. Mr. Binder works both in State and Federal Court, and is a distinguished member of the United States Supreme Court. Mr. Binder also has experience in appellate matters, and has had cases before the California Court of Appeals and California Supreme Court.
Mr. Binder attended California State University Northridge. In 1992 he obtained a Bachelor of Science in Law from Glendale University College of law, and in 1994 he received his Juris Doctor degree. While in law school, Mr. Binder served as treasurer for the Student Bar Association, and was the law student liaison to the Los Angeles Trial Lawyer’s Association’s, (now CAALA), law student section.
Mr. Binder is a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Pasadena Bar Association, and American Association for Justice.
Mr. Binder was also recently voted 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Top Attorney, Personal Injury Section, by Pasadena Magazine. Mr. Binder was also voted Super Lawyer Rising Star 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Mr. Binder also holds the preeminent AV (excellent) rating by Martindale Hubbell, and 10.0 rating by Avvo. Mr. Binder is also a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Mr. Binder lives in Encino with his wife and 2 children Matthew and Joshua. When not working or playing with the kids, he enjoys concerts, traveling, sports, and collecting wine.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Mediation Services
- United States Supreme Court
- Glendale University College of Law, Glendale, California
- Juris Doctor – 1994
- Glendale University College of Law
- Bachelor of Science
- Major: Law
- California State University Northridge
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Awarded 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 Top Attorneys, Personal Injury Section, by Pasadena Magazine
- Martindale Hubbell AV Rating
- Avvo rated 10.0
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Pasadena Bar Association, Member
- Glendale University College of Law, Student Bar Association, Treasurer
- Los Angeles Trial Lawyer’s Association, (now CAALA), Law Student Section, Law Student Liaison
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Lifetime Member